The Correct Way to Move Heavy Boxes
Injuring your back, shoulders, or neck before relocating is never a good idea. In order to reduce the stress placed on your body, you should lift boxes by bending at the knee so the strain is places on your legs instead of your back. Don’t not try to lift heavy furniture or boxes by yourself. If boxes are too heavy, you may need to unpack some of the items to lighten the load.
Hiring movers if you are relocating by yourself is a good idea if you don’t have friends or family who can help. Movers will arrive with dollies, blankets, and other tools used to move large pieces of furniture. During the move, take the time to stretch frequently and take breaks when you need them. This will allow your body to remain limber. Drink plenty of water and rest during the evening.
Real Estate, Relocation and Moving Blogs
- Celebrity Kids and Their Security Blankets | Famecrawler
- Yoga Supplies: Blankets, Blocks, Bolsters And More | 9DOWNSOFT Health
- Top 4 Heated Travel Blankets | FAC Travel Blog
- We’ve got spaghetti….and blankets « Making Food and Other Stuff
- Appreciating Nature With Window Flower Boxes | xForce Articles
- Storage boxes.. « Brinja
- Airdate: Stanley Kubrick’s Boxes :TV Tonight
- Mother’s Day Food Boxes from Natoora
- Coke in SA: Dollies Shop « Life, Kaapstad Style
- Bodybuilding.coms – Myfitnessbuddy’s BodyBlog – Haaaa….Legs
- Loading the Moving Truck
- Moving your Stuff – Places To Find Boxes
- The Dangers of Overfilling Boxes
- Choosing the Right Box Sizes
- Moving your Stuff – Packing Materials
Filed under: Moving
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!